Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it!

I am very spoiled in the fact that I often don't consider many of the blessings that have been given to me since birth. I have always had freedom of speech and the ability to attend worship service without recourse. This is not the case in many parts of the world and this is just a few luxuries given to me, just because I was born a American citizen. At this time in history the country and world are under great economic problems. The problems have been created by are own doing. I think that many have lost touch with the basic reasons and foundations this country was built on all political parties aside. In Sunday school class the teacher said it is not good for children to get everything they want they have nothing to look forward to. Many people before me gave their very lives to for the ideals of this country. I was asked what am I willing to give up? As Roosevelt said " ask not what your country can do for you but, what can you do for your country" I have do not have any idea how to run the country but, I do know one thing I hope are elected official stop worrying so much about getting relected and gaining money for themselves or they may just loose something much more valuable thier freedom. I am grateful that I already have the end of the story, so the current economic crisis does not scare me. ( the end is in revelations)

Popular Posts