Goal reached for today

My husband and myself made are 10,000 step goal for today that equals 4.5 miles it was not easy it took some thought and effort. I replaced three sodas with water today and we ate out at Apple bee's for a date night ( I took half of my meal home). Apple bees has half off appetizers after 10:00 pm and music and karaoke, date night under $ 20.00 dollars great fun.I am working on my goal of getting healthier. I also started my fund to begin saving for adoption ( I need $10,000) not to include some minor repairs on the house prior to the homestudy, (seems like a world away). I found a great deal at a yard sale today it was about 12 bolts of cloth and a large amount of other sewing supplies, and a pair of new steel toe boots for my husband ( tags and all) for thirty dollars. I am suppose to be saving but, this is a great deal for me, because I use cloth for costumes for church plays, Halloween, clothes presents etc. ( I saved allot of money for future things that need to be done). More on my plans for my supplies later. Hint: Christmas is around the corner. The boots are $120.00 at retail. Last year for Halloween costumes I spent $ 70.00 on supplies for costumes for the entire family ( to include a niece, nephew and sister). So this cloth will definitely save us money. I do feel guilty with the economy being so bad spending money though but, date nights only once a month.We have been really trying to keep a tight budget. Like I said Christmas is around the corner.

Popular Posts