Things that I am grateful for.

I enjoyed my husband aunt but it is nice to have the house to ourselfs again.
A good nights sleep
More overtime today
Getting the dishes done
A great conversation with my boss
My husband drying while I wash
Knowing that my favority teacher during high school is still alive
Obtaining my bachlorees degree
The sun rise in the morning outside my kitchen window
Having wednesday off to attend church
My friend being out of the hospital
My husband and I having breakfast at my favorit diner
My new juicer
My new used car that is payed off
Spending time with my mother and her enjoying a movie
I had a wonderful day with my mother the other day we watched real steal. She really loved it and sat through the entire thing. This is not common for her. We also had a great meal and milkshakes for dessert. My mother loves ice cream. My husband had to help his mother move alot of furniture. Life has been no stop around here. The cloud that was over my head has lifted once I had a good nights rest. My husband was almost giddy. He has really the one taken the brunt of this entire life happenstance. I am glad that he has helped so much because I would not have survived hourly bed pan round without him.

Popular Posts