I have to admit despite being greatly blessed I have had a very bad attitude lately. I just have not been in the right place mentally. I have felt overwhelmed and sad. I am grateful for my job but it feels overwhelming lately. I feel like the whole world is taking from me but, I have nothing to give back. My wonderful husband allowed me to sleep in today and I am feeling allot better ( I have not been sleeping well). I have had to pray about my grumbling spirit and ask for forgiveness. I kept coming back to the story in the Bible were the Israelites were left in the wilderness wandering because of such a spirit of ungratefulness. I am such a blessed women I have no place to complain.
Things I have to be grateful for
A new used car that is paid off that we desperately needed
A husband that really Love's me
A Godly husband
Beautiful weather.
Extended family ( despite them driving me crazy at time)
brothers and sisters
a home to live in
my health
Coffee
Friends
my job
health insurance
a good nights sleep
stars
two children in heaven
my cat
my van
food
air conditioning
my church family
volunteer work
my computer
my garden
pretty flowers
crafts
my recent trip to the fair
my valientines gift of a lady bug necklace from Dave
my college education
diabetic meds for my husband
quilts
books
blue skys and rain
my porch
swimming
living within driving distance of the ocean
old movies
warm blankets
my husband Dave
walking on the trail by my house
prayer
my worry box

Popular Posts