My husband and myself had to go to the dermatologist yesterday he found one spot on me and two on my husband they were sent to the lab for screening. He said not to worry but, how could I not.Terri my husband handicap aunt has woke us up every hour to use the bed pan and to be repositioned for the last forty - eight hours and I am not kidding. I was so tired I hardly was able to get any house work done. The house is a chaotic mess. I was able to start two of my linen embroidery napkins ( it the only thing I had the energy for). I have to work three twelve hour shifts (night shift), then my husband has a dentist appointment on Monday. This means I have to stay up all day with his aunt. I am praying for strength. I look at all my friends blogs they have perfectly immaculate houses, beautiful scrubbed children and always have time for church ministry and crafts. I always seem behind the curve. I still have no children of my own. My housework at times has to be left behind to serve others. My diet needs improve and I need to loose weight. God still uses me despite my imperfections. God has been blessing me with the opportunity to do overtime, but I have had to say no  yesterday, because I have been so tired. My boss does not seem to understand. I hope that I am not turning God's blessing down. I am tired. Will I be able to handle my own children working night shift? Only with God's help. I pray for a easy weekend. I thank God that his strenghth makes me strong and loving me despite my inperfections.

Popular Posts