For valentines day I was taken to cracker barrel I had apple chicken salad on mixed salad greens it was so good. My husband had a steak. We brought roast beef back for his aunt. We watched marriage retreat a romantic comedy it was really good. We then had strawberry short cake and strawberry ice cream. It was a wonderful day despite my continued exhaustion. I know my husband tired to. Life is non stop lately. We also got his aunt a little stuffed hedgehog and tangle for valentines day. My husband also went shopping for our new car this week, and had minor repairs done on both cars. My husband's aunt and I are also getting into this NCIS series. I usually don't watch allot of TV but, lately with her I have been. I think I have been watching two to three movies a week as well as this NCIS once a week. I also finished Karen Kings bury above the clouds it was great. This was the first book that I have read written by her and I plan to read more. Well I have to finish my housework. We are having a new recipe tonight taco bake. My mood is slowly improving. I guess I am just sad about my friend. I have been also blessed with some overtime in the next few weeks in this bad economy. God is good and I he has made my burden lighter on the path to my eternal home.

Popular Posts