Life is funny it goes on despite my best friend no longer being here. I find myself wanting to call her about one thing or another. Yesterday when we stopped for gas the police began chasing a man around the building, I was so scared I did not know what to do. When they finally apprehended him he said would it be alright if I went in the store and buy a Pepsi? My husband handicap aunt is down and my deceased friend husband is on his way down to stay so he will not be alone. I still have the women and four kids, the house is full but happy. God has provided. I finished  the tempest in a teapot tales from grace chapel inn by Judy Bauer. I have really love this series so far I have read about six books of this series and there are many more to go. I also had a friend from work offer for me to adopt her two year old niece in foster care. She spoke with my husband and he told her we could not at this time. At first I was very angry because this is something I really want. He told me that he wanted to fulfill the commitments we have already made. He is thinking with his head not his heart. After I thought about he did without asking me I come to realize what a truly great husband he is. He said I really want to take that little girl to but, first we have to meet the obligations God has already given us. I really had trouble with his leadership at first but, I know he is following God plan for our life and God wants us to keep our promises. I have kept on my health plan we went to see the foot doctor for prevenative care. We have kept walking. I found my lost I pod ( Thank you God). I have not lost much weight yet but, I plan to kick my plan up a notch soon. My friends death made me take time to slow down and reevaulate things. We also watched a funny heart warming vidieo called the Chaparon last night.

Popular Posts