Well today is full of house work, writing and a family dinner tonight at 6:30. Dave's Mom and Dad gave us a beautiful old china cabinet. We repurposed it and placed it in our bedroom displaying antique toys and books. I am working on organizing the house because my brother is coming to visit. I am still working on my graduate degree in nursing administration. It has not been easy but, I am doing well. God has blessed me in greater ways then I could ever imagine. I still have not heard from my niece Courtney. She is angry with me. I love her dearly and only want what is best for her. Work has been so busy. I enjoy what I do. I have been working on a diet using sparks people. I have to come up with a goal list but, I have not done that yet. I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving
What I see - I see a house under the process of being cleaned. A warm house with a broom in the corner and a husband resting in his chair for a break from the morning work. Our small white cat sitting on the back of his chair. The sunlight is streaming through the window.
What I hear the sound of running water from our aquarium and the ticking of the clock and my keyboard.
What I smell- Dish soap, pin sole and clean laundry and chicken and dumplings simmering in the crockpot
What I am dreaming- to be a foster mother and have a well organized home. To become debt free and own my house. To have a PhD, to write a book, to travel to enjoy life. To serve God.
How I feel- Relaxed and dehydrated I need to drink more water
What I am grateful for- A husband that helps me with the house and a warm bed. Family to have dinner with. Health insurance a good job.

Popular Posts