I had a three day weekend. I thought I was going to get to go to pioneer day in my community. It was rained out. I also had to write a 16 paper and do a group project for school. This left little time for anything else. My mother came over and spent the night. My brain is pretty much shot. I am going to watch a movie tonight to rest. I still have to read three chapters before tomorrow. My dear husband bought me 8 stark bucks coffees at the Publix on sale they kept me going they were a real treat. I hate to say it but, I also ate a lot of Halloween junk left over from the company party. I have to go back on my diet. When I eat poorly it decreases my energy level and mood. But it sure was a good treat.

It has been really cold. I love the fall change in weather. I would love to say I have all the housework done but, I still have to work on it in the morning before working tomorrow.

Popular Posts