So I did training at work. Then I did patient care. I had a good night and everything was done well. Then Susan said I was not doing the bath list but, I showed her I was. Then my boss Donna called me into the office she was upset because the other managers said she was a bully but, really she is trying to make our floor the best possible. Then Dave took me out to breakfast at Denny's I am so full I will have to be rolled home. I had a burger for breakfast it is payday so we always eat a big breakfast before we go shopping. I need to stay on my diet though so I will watch what I eat the rest of the day. We only eat out on payday morning,. Then we stopped at a garage sale I found to brand name purses one green one orange and a black necklace and heart earing for $2.00 in mint condition. Dave found some star wars collectables for $2.50. This will part of our Christmas to each other. What a great cool day this has been.

Popular Posts