Well I did Christmas shopping today. We hit a garage sale I got eight people off my list ( all new items in the box) for a total of $ 15.00. Dave and I had a pedicure and massage at the local beauty school for $2.00 dollars a piece. We ate out at Popeye's chicken for $1.5O after coupons for dinner. I did a side job for three hours and made $100.00 at my work developing protocols. It was actually fun and they served Dave and I a light lunch. So this was a profitable day. I have most of my Christmas shopping done ( with things people will really like). I had two meals I did not have to cook. We for both pampered for under $20.00 dollars. We even Got free Christmas wrapping paper at the garage sale with vintage Santa's. I had several people tell me I looked great today. I was able to get most of my homework done today. I also enrolled in the health insurance plan at my work. I am so grateful for. I am a very blessed woman. The weather has been cool and gray. It is so nice.
What I see- My house is clean and cool. It is dark as I look out the window. My three cats are running around the house playing. My husband is typing on his computer
What I smell- A crock pot fill the house with the smell of Beef roast, potatoes, carrots, onions and fresh green beans. The smell of the cinnamon candle burning on my desk
What I am tasting- A glass of tea
What I am proud of- I have drank nothing but, water all day except this glass of tea
Something about my spouse I love- He makes me feel beautiful
Something about my life I love- graduate school
Something I love about  my work- a flexible spending account
What I am reading- True woman hood
Thank you God that I was able to do my abstract!

Popular Posts