Life has been really busy. We had a wonderful time at my mother-in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. I had to work a twelve hour shift the day before and after it was great to see the family and not have to cook. I had two crazy days at work. Usually Thanksgiving is calm but, it was not this year. I also went to the company picnic the Saturday before. It was cool and nice and they had music, games food it was fun. Then yesterday Dave and I seen hunger games, Thor and had pizza. I feel really bad because I am so blessed and when I finally got ahold of my sister I found out she has been working a lot and is worried about money. Dave and I usually don't go out much but we did for a special treat for the holidays. We try to have experiences instead of things. I would have given her the fifty dollars we spent. I am so blessed by God. I also received overtime for working the holiday.

Popular Posts