Well I had a great conversation with my sister and we are having a family dinner on the 12th. We have to make plans my little brother is coming home for Christmas. It is the best present ever. I have so much to do I don't know where to start. I want to make fruit cakes this year. I have a paper to write so I can't spend as much time blogging as I would like. I had a very rough night at work. I had two patients on the floor go bad they were stabilized. It was two brother with the flu and one patient with a mental illness cause a disturbance. Work was busy I looked up it was time to go. I did have a nice breakfast with my husband afterward. My niece still will not speak with me because I yelled at her for giving up her college scholarship. I really don't know what came over me. It was such a wonderful opportunity.  She can't even find a job.

Popular Posts