I have so many things to do I don't know where to start. I have to get ready for Christmas. I have to do fall cleaning. I have yard work. Yesterday I spent the entire day at the auto repair store. 12 hrs and 1200 dollars later. Thank God we had the money to pay for it. This is our only vehicle. I did get a lot of reading done for school. By the time I came home I was so hungry I felt like I was going to pass out. I broke my diet and ate a half of candy bar while I was there. They told me this job would only take a hour. I also did my nails. Then I went right to bed. You would not think something like this would tire you out. Then I woke up this am to a pile of ant next to the sink. I have to find where they are getting in. I also have a emergency meeting from 2-4 and enough homework to keep me busy for a month. I still need to do some grocery shopping for Thanksgiving before my coupons go bad. The bee stings on my face still really hurt.

Popular Posts