We woke up to soft light coming in the window. The weather has cooled and the house has a chill to it. We had warm oatmeal for breakfast. Today is a nice day to rest. I have reading for school to complete. As a reward for all the hard work in school yesterday Dave and I watched a movie on Netflix before going to bed. It was a kids cartoon called Paranormal. I had a great time with my Mom. We just spent time together while I wrote she watched TV. It was relaxing. I was given a caramel Pecan candle and the aroma is filling the house. The cats are playing and hunting out the window. My husband kissed me awake today. He is working and listening to music. I have a job to go to tonight. I have a nice home. I have a good family and friends. I get to attend Liberty because of the
veterans discount Thank you God for all I have been given.

Popular Posts