The simple womans day book

I would first like to give credit to this very inspirational blogger this idea came from her blog at http://simplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
I am looking forward to- My wedding anniversary
I am hearing - My husband play a game right next to me and the sound of running water
Around the house- There is much work to be done I have a wonderful new shoe and coat rack that looks so nice,laundry and dishes are to be done.
I am grateful - That I am married to my husband who is very great at math and helps me with school,( with extreme amounts of patients) twenty hours to be exact for one lesson, I am grateful that God provided new outfits with tags and all at several yard sales for less than twenty dollars! I am grateful that God found me my husband who I know loves me very much.
I am reading - The GRE study guide, and the dictionary.
I am hoping- One day to be a mother ( adoptive) and to get into graduate school and be able to pay back my student loans

Popular Posts