Ok so I have to begin to organize my life better. I have began nesting. I plan to adopt within the next three years sooner than later. I have been reading alot of books on home managment and organization. I plan to take a course offered about franklin Covey time managment. My life is full. I have been getting alot of overtime but, that is on my list to build my nest. God has blessed me greatly. I have a wonderful husband. One of our next goals is to build a home based buisness. We are also thinking about changing churches. We have been going to the same church for eight years, we feel that a change is needed to go to one that has more child friendly activities. We have be unsuccessful at establishing this at our current church. Today has included breakfast
with husband and friends. A nap after all my overtime, housework and school work. I even had a chance to watch one of my favorite movies last night.

Popular Posts