Compassion fatigue test

Please answer yes or no to the following questions

 

 

1)    I find little time for myself, friends, exercise, or religious observance?

o   Yes

o   No

2)    I often feel hopeless that I can really help my patients in a meaningful way?

 

o   Yes

o   No

3)    I lack joy in my life?

o   Yes

o   No

4)    I have been have a lot of physical complaints such as achy joint, pain, rapid heart rate, stomach discomfort?

o   Yes

o   No

5)    I feel no one understand what I am going through?  

o   Yes

o   No

6)    I find it hard to make even small adjustment in my life without feeling, tired, angry, resentment or sadness?

o   Yes

o   NO

7)    I have not had a physical by my doctor in the last two years?

o   Yes

o   No

8)     I lack the ability to bounce back after normal everyday problems?

o   Yes

o   No

9)    I often feel like I wear my heart on my sleeve?

o   Yes

o   No

10)                       I feel my personal life is in shambles?

o   Yes

o   No

11)                       I often feel that people do not understand me?

o   Yes

o   N0

If you answer yes to four or more question you may be experiencing compassion fatigue. This test is by no means diagnostic it is a tool to help the user identify areas that may require assistance.

 

  

Popular Posts