I have been working a lot so I have had the last four days off from work. I spent two of the days with my mother and Dave. Dave wanted a day all to himself so we went to the mall and walked around. We had lunch out we had pot roast. He bought me a pair of fall earrings. I did not ask for them. He saw that they were little zombies. He knows my love for old zombie movies. Then we went and got my mother. She spent the night we took her to olive garden. We had the min plate which was more then enough.  We also had pumpkin cheese cake. Then we went to some yard sales. We spent a total of four dollars and already have five Christmas presents. After the gift certificate that I got from my work olive garden cost $2.00 dollars. Two days on the town less then twenty dollars with Christmas presents. Then we came home watched a movie on Netflix. Now I have to get to work on my home work there is a lot this week.

Popular Posts