Yesterday we had the a wonderful day out with my mother. We took her to Shake and Steak and someone bought our mean. We were not sure who did it but it was a wonderful surprise. Then we lost my husbands wallet and found it in the middle of a parking lot untouched. We took valentines gifts to my husband mother and grandmother. I even finished my packet for our mission meeting. We have successfully exercised everyday but, yesterday but with the lost wallet I believe we got our exercise in. I just don't feel well today mentally or physically, I pray that I start feeling better soon. The women that is living with us that has four children is making choices that I am not sure are going to have good long term consequences. Life seems heavy right now I just have to give it all to God. He has been giving me money to pay my student loan. I am truly grateful for all he has provided. I also believe the economy is getting better. I do need to head my advice and stay away from people that are deep down holes because, I have had one recently pull allot of energy from me.

Popular Posts