Wipe the dust off your feet

So far I am grateful that I had two great nights at work.  I have been able to make 10,000 steps for the past two days and I have been taking the stairs. I even was able to get up and get on my elliptical today. I heard a great sermon today about wiping the dust off your feet. It talked about when you feel you have no strength to go any further we have forgotten the most important strength we have God. He talked about when you feel you can't go any farther God commands for us to get up and wipe the dust off our feet and rely on his power and strength. It is very reasuring to me that all I have to do is get up ( this I believe is a act of faith). God will do the rest. God has led us to this season in our life and has a purpose even in our darkest hour. God will provide for our needs. So when a army is at your back at the red sea who do you trust to part the red sea? When you feel you can go no further all God ask us to do is show up he will do the rest.

I have many things to be grateful for so far all my husband test results have come back OK. I have began my goal of doing missionary work in the community. I am working on better relationship with my family.I have been able to get a little overtime for the first time in five years. I have been sleeping great. I have been getting allot of help with housework. My husband made the most wonderful cookies for my co- workers. The weather has been great. I found some of the best green tea diet in the world. I had a great conversation with my mother today. I have the freedom to vote in the upcoming primaries. I have the freedom to attend religious services. My old van is holding up. I have a great cup of coffee. I have a husband who loves me.

Popular Posts