I have completed my first book of the year Dave Ramseys financial peace university. It was great. I got the entire system for $1.00 at a yard sale. I plan to start using the plan next week. I have completed one of my resolutions yah!
My first baby step is to have a $1,000 emergancy fund. I have a resume written, I plan to find a part time job to accomplish this goal. I have been at my job for a long time so I am a little nervouse about this part of the plan. I start the biggest loser at my place of employeement next week. I hope this year turns out to be fruitful. I graduated magnum cum lada that is another blessing. I am very blessed. God has provided despite facing many challenges in the previous year. God truly is my rock and fortress in this life. He has also given me the greatest spouse in the world.

Popular Posts