Today was a busy exhausting day. I was asked to work overtime, I am hoping that I have the stamina to do it because, I am working toward my first goal following financial peace university a $ 1,000 emergency fund. I also scheduled my self for a full physical in two weeks. I began the biggest looser program at my work ( second goal to loose weight and get in shape). I attended church and the Pastor gave me a mission that needs nurses so I will go to that meeting on Tuesday. I was suppose to have my physical today but, some of my husband lab work required him to have a few test and take some antibiotic so he took my appointment ( dr said it was necessary). The test took all day but, I am so grateful  he is ok and for the flexible spending account. God has provided for our needs in a great way. I have my cousin  and her four young children living with me.  Due to the economy I am the only one in my house working. God has provided for all our needs in a extraordinary way. Today at church the pastor discussed how we should be joyful in tribulation, because God works all that happens in this life for our good. I can look back on the tribulation I have faced and say that is the truth. I am grateful that my husband is OK. He has one more test to go to get a clean bill of health. I just hope I can remember to be joyful in tribulation. I am a blessed women. So far I have stayed on plan with my goals.

Popular Posts