I have continued to meet my New years resolutions. I went for a 2.5 mile walk with my husband on this great walking trail right by our house. I was a beautiful cool day. A little dog followed us part way on our walk and many happy people were on the trail. I also had a completed Physical the doctor said everything was great except I needed to loose weight. I am so very blessed. I also got are insurance cards ordered and got some necessary phone calls made that I have been putting off.  I read this great article by Kendra Osborn about building confidence.
1) learn something new
2) Think about what is in your control and what is not. Journal about it. Focus on things you have the power to change. If it out of your reach acknowledge it write it down give it to God and move along. Put your focus and strength elsewhere.
3) Escape negativity If there are people and situations bringing you down reevaluate their place in your schedule and life in general gravitate towards activities and friends with a positive influence.
4) Get some exercise working out helps release tension that builds up in the body when stressed.
5) Don't take it personally remember you can only do your best. When bad things happen don't beat yourself up. Instead take a deep breath figure what the next step will be.
6) Phone a friend
7) Surround yourself with music books programs that boost your mood. Avoid programs, books and movies that make you feel down.
8) Plan time with friends and family. Having fun with people is great to boost self esteem.
some really good advice.
We also watched Winnie the poo the grand adventure movie I loved it! It was funny and relaxing. It was a great day. I had to refocus myself because I woke up having a pity party because, I want to have children and it seem forever to get the money to adopt. It is all in God's hands. God thank you for reminding all I have to be thankful for. I have a friend that when her children have a bad attitude they have to name as many things they are grateful for by their age. This may be a good exercise for us all.

Popular Posts