I have been successful in making 10,000 steps for the past three days and taking the stairs. I have to admit that I am really tired today. I have to go for my physical at the doctors office tomorrow. I am really tired but I am going to force myself to exercise. My wonderful husband decided ( with no promoting from me) to clean and organize our closet, while I was at work. I also made amends with the young women living with me. I believe she is making some bad choices for her life but, have come to the conclusion that she has to make her own mistakes in life to learn. I have also been much more diligent about flossing. I am trying to develop healthier habits. I did find out some wonderful news today! Coffee decreases the chances of developing type two diabetes. This is one habit I just don't believe I will be able to quit. This is some great news. I have also been successful on working on restoring a relationship with my step father. Things are not perfect but, the are not unbearable. I think I will just work on exercising and relaxing tonight. I need to start working gathering information for the mission work I am involved. Maybe a cup of coffee would help?  I also had a nice rest looking over other peoples blogs tonight. I am amazed at how creative people are. I have sucessful connected with a few old friends. Life is not perfect but, it is good. I am grateful today for all God has given me. I am even grateful for the people I work with. Last night I was working night shift and they began blaring rap music loudly. I had to tell them to turn it down before it woke up the patients. They are all pretty mad right now. They don't like to be told what to do.

Popular Posts