The death of my friend has hit me hard. I go to pick up the phone and realize, she is not here anymore to talk to. I feel guilty for all the times over our twenty five year relationship that I just did not have time. She died at forty two years old. She loved me for who I was. I have been given one of the best blessing in life and I am sad that is gone. I am happy that she is with her heavenly father. I know she is happy. I will keep my promise to her husband and pets will be moving down. Thank you God for the blessing of my dear friend. She was a blessing that I so often took for granted. I believed we would grow old together. Life is more fragile than we realize. God I know your plans are for the good of your children. I Thank you for giving me one of the greatest blessing on earth a true friend. Thank you for my wonderful husband who did not think twice about taking her husband into our home to live and her two dogs and cats so they would not be alone.

Popular Posts