More fall cleaning this week. I have a special series at church tonight called God's promises. I am going with my mother - in - law. I have some special time planned with my niece doing her nails. I have Bible class on Tuesday, a birthday party on Tuesday night and my mom coming to spend the night it is a busy week. I also went thrifting this weekend, because it was my father - in - law birthday. He loves a good deal to. God blessed us with  a brand new in the package NFL jacket of his favorite team for ten dollars. It was even a perfect fit. I am always amazed at the blessing, I receive that I do not deserve. Last night at church I could really feel God's presence. I did not deserve the forgiveness that he has given for my sins but, he gave it anyway. It says in the Bible that once your sins are forgive it is like they never happened God cast them into the sea.  That thought is profound and one I do not deserve. We continue our financial peace goals. We have been eating our meals at home except for our gift card. We also have been invited over to allot of people houses for meals so, it has been a great blessing to share meals with friends and neighbors. I have a cookbook from the library and I plan to have guest over to try a new recipe. We contine to pray that God blesses us with adopted children.

Popular Posts