I did a great polka dot manicure on myself the other day I found on pint rest. Everyone commented on it. I have fall cleaning to begin to get ready for are annual Halloween party. We have been working on our financial peace goals. We had a emergency repair so we have to get our thousand dollar saving fund built back up. I was able to get four hours of overtime. I have been busy at Emmanuel learning math. I love the chapel services. It has been raining not stop here. Yesterday was a beautiful stormy day. I worked night shift so it made for a wonderful sleep. I also have been training for my 5k. We went to my work to hem a friends work pants last night after church. I also have been learning about food storage from the everything under the son blog. I bought and watched her video. I had no idea that you could can meat. So I have to get ready to can some apple butter. I am going to try a crock pot recipe. I have allot to do and the soft tap of the rain makes me want to sleep. Preparing the garden bed for a fall garden has been almost impossible. We also went thrifting the other day. We spent $30.00 dollars and found a fully functioning surround sound for his grandmother, a hand made purple flower quilt, a rubber made rose cake pan, 12 yard of fur cloth ( for Halloween and Christmas project), 20 Christmas balls ( Christmas project), Garland, vintage children wall transfer, canning funnel( normally 30.00 dollars 10cents), two brand new never opened star wars puzzles, a amplifier with tape deck with two speakers, a melon ball scoop, heart cookie cutter, 5 yards of different vintage clothes. the $30.00 included lemonade and a hot dog each. We had a great day of thrifting. I also received $10.00 gift certificate to ruby Tuesday's, $25.00 dollar certificate to ruby Tuesdays and $ 15.00 certificate to Chile's for a job well done at work. We are so blessed.

Popular Posts