Last week was very exciting. I started my first day at Emma nus Bible college. We had a great math class studying Christian math. I never thought math could be taught in a Christian manner. Then I attended chapel and we had national prayer day. We all prayed for a hour. I could feel the presence of the Lord in the room. I was also able to go to the gym every night at work. I had a great weekend at work. My sister husband had the calling to become a minister. I received two gift certificates one to Chile's and the other to TGIF Fridays. I had many people complement me on my new uniform and weight loss. I had a great weekend with my co-workers. We also made it through a tropical storm without harm. I have been running almost every day. I have been keeping with my fitness goals. I am truly a blessed women. Also I taught Ann and Maureen how to do a sock bun at work.

Popular Posts