The Joy is in creating not maintaining Vince Limbardi
 I have not been receiving the grades I would like over the past few weeks. I had the worst case of flue that I have ever had then the next week I had to work a 12 hour shift every day but, one. We were having a inspection. Then I had four days off I had to catch up on home work but, my house and family is in desperate need of attention. I can't seem to find a balance right now in life. I would love to have a large family and a bunch of kids but, I struggle to understand how people balance it all. My prayer today is for God to take care of everything as it should be. I am very grateful that I was offered overtime I had to turn down, I am grateful for a few extra hours of sleep after being so ill. I am grateful for a warm shower, Chile in the crock pot cooking. For a loving husband and two cute fur babies. God is good and I am blessed

Popular Posts