Well I have been really busy. I was a little hurt by my friend Paulette at work because I invited her two different places and she never called to say she was not going. Then she yelled at me at work because she misinterpreted something I said. But I am also very blessed the transmission started going out in our only car. It has been lasting so far to get me back and forth to work until we can get it fixed after Christmas. Dave even was able to play Santa up at the school for handicap children, the hair school and the doctors office. I had Ligi help me at work so I could take care of the difficult patient. I was able to watch a movie with my mother in law, uncle, Grandma and husband. My friend Maureen gave me a big box of vintage costume jewelry for Christmas. We had the biggest Christmas dinner I have ever seen at my work. The food was so good. They even had a snowman ice sculpture. I still have to get the house clean I have been running and spending time with family so much that I have not had time. It was great are friend  Mark and my cousin Lindsey checked on us because they had not seen us in a while. I am blessed for all that I have been given.  I really liked the duck Dynasty people for standing up for God. But, I think they are not spreading Gods love by saying hateful things about others. I will no longer support them or their products. They truly sounded very ignorant. To say the thing they said about African Americans is disgraceful and is why we have half the problems we have in this country. Enough said on that it was just terrible. I usually don't relate to much to pop culture or comment on it this was just too over the top to get ratings.

Popular Posts