Dave and I have had a Christmas miracle our transmission has been acting up we did not have the  money to fix it. Then our mortgage company sent us a check because we over paid on the taxes in the amount that we needed to fix the transmission. I cannot tell you what a relief this is. I was worried about how to get back and forth to work. I gave it to God and he met it in a way I never expected. Dave has been playing Santa this Christmas season and it has brought us a great deal of joy. He drove through checkers dressed as Santa and he overheard the people behind the counter say we told you not to buy the tee shirt that said there was not Santa to a twenty year old girl. She did not hear that my husband heard and he drove up and said so what about that shirt. She turned red and said I will get rid of it right away. The children faces have been the best part. He also went to the hospital and passed out gifts to my co- workers. This has been a busy Holiday season but, it has one of the best. We also had a very nice Sunday service yesterday.
Well I have to start wrapping gifts we are going to the in-laws to celebrate Christmas morning. Dave and I are going to enter the Strawberry 5K and we have started training. God is Good! Happy Birthday Jesus.
 also my boss Is a little angry with me because I worked as a patient care tech. I had to I was afraid that someone would fall on the floor. I guess sometimes you can't always be a good girl.

Popular Posts