The holiday is in full swing. Dave officially looks like Santa. The salon did it for free because he plays Santa for children. We went as a family yesterday to little town of Bethlehem. Dave, Dave's Mom and Dad, My mom, Aunt Linda, my nieces and nephews Ethan, Kaitlyn Sara, Zack my cousin Lindsey went and Grandma Sarah. It was so cute all the children thought  Dave was Santa. Then the church had a scene were Jesus tomb was open with a big rock in front. Zack yelled with delight Jesus is not in their he alive. He danced with joy it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Mom loved it she held the tour guides hand the entire time. Then at the end she hugged Dave and told him she love him. She also hugged Dave's Mom. We went to see the movie the hobbit 2 today. It was great. Last night we watched the Croades as a family at home. We also went shopping for our two angle children. We will wrap the gift and take it to the Victorian Santa walk tomorrow. I finished my class I am praying for at least a B. I am hoping for a A. I am greatly blessed I thank God for all I have.

Popular Posts