Well Christmas has been really busy. I still have to walk 24 more miles for my Rudolph challenge trophies to meet my fifty miles in 10 days. I am 60% the way there with two days to go. We went to Dave's Moms for Christmas eve. They gave us some really nice gifts. Then I worked Christmas night. The next day I slept until three then we went to Dave's aunts house for Christmas dinner. Then the 26th we had the car fixed in the morning and went to my sisters house for another dinner. We also went the Christmas light show and say Elvis with Mom. The car acted up again so I am spending the day with Mom and cleaning Dave is going back up to the auto center. We are both tired but, we have had a great holiday. We have not even opened our presents yet. We still have a few more people to see for the holiday.

Popular Posts