While I was finally able to get my lawn mower for sixty dollars at a yard sale. I will be teaching computers at work for the next few weeks. I woke up today early, I just could not sleep any longer. I hope I am not tired at work. I found out about a potential adoption for Dave and myself but, I don't see anyway that we could come up with $ 20,000 dollars extra this year. I am going to try to start my etsy shop this year. I have so many things that I would like to do but, I just do not have enough time. Maybe my expectations are just not realistic. Life is busy but, fun. My dear husband is going to start building my chicken coop next week. I am truly blessed. I have been given so many opportunities by my Heavenly father,I hope I manage all he has given me well. I was reading a sad story about about a young girl in India that at the age of ten has to role cigrettes to survive. I think how do I dare complain about the little inconviences in my life.

Popular Posts