Things I love about my husband

He always puts me first
He hold the door for me
He makes me feel beautiful
He is good at math
He is handsome
He always make me laugh
He is a good person
He always goes to church with me
He Loves his family and makes time for them
He loves to throw family parties
He loves even when it is hard
He forgives easily
He is tall
He is bald
He is a great singer
He puts up with me
He is a good friend
He is good with children
He is a great cook
He alway fixes everything
He helps me clean
He does mission work with me
 He does things that make me happy even though he does not always enjoy them.
He loves his mother
He cares about his country
He has epathy for others
He supports my education
He is the fastest cleaner in the world
 He decorated for holidays
He is fun to be around
He does his best to follow God
These are just some of the reason why I thank God every day for him.

Popular Posts