Have you ever been even afraid to breath. That is how I am feeling right now. We have found out through my work about a young mother who wants to give her baby up for adoption. The friend at work is going to give her our name. I have been praying for this for so long. I have to trust God for the money, the repairs that have to be done to the house, that the mother will even choose us. Trying to become a adoptive parent is not a easy task. When you have a baby you have time to pay the hospital bill. When you are a adoptive parent you have to come up with all the money at one time. A adoptive parent has to prove the the world that they can parent, everyone else gets to prove it by doing it. I am just praying that God does his will and helps us become parents. I will never have grandchildren, great grand children without being able to adopt. They history of my family will stop. I also worry about the Girl that has to give the baby up for adoption. What will happen to her? This is a great loss for her. Life is complicated and bitter sweet at times.  I just have to pray for God's will in this matter.

Popular Posts