Today I am going to work day shift for a couple of days. I have not done this in years and hope it turns out OK. I went to olive garden yesterday with my husband. We went to see clash of the Titians 3D.( We had $ 5.00 tickets they are usually $ 28.00 a peice).  It was great and we had allot of leftovers. I received a bonus at work. Saved most of it but, spent thirty dollars on a meal out. Still following the financial peace university broke it a tiny bit. Needed a day out with my husband. I am grateful that I have been able to teach for the past couple of days at work it has been a great experience. My new law mower works great and it is good exercise. My devotions with God have been fruitful. I have so much to be grateful for. I am trying to make the right decisions for my family. I would like to teach at the Bible college but, can't loose the money of working full time I am praying God works this out if it is his will for my life. I am also praying for more days off to worship. I would also like to take in foster children but, I have to earn the money for a few repairs around the house and make sure I am a little more stable in the money department. I would like a larger savings. I just have to pray God leads the way. God says there is a season for everything. Help me to serve you Lord it the way you would want me to.

Popular Posts