We went out to Fred's Barbecue last night we had beef brisket, greens, macaroni, and strawberry short cake. We have been trying to stop eating out so much but, we have to use the gift certificated from Christmas and we did not realize they were going to run out this week. So tomorrow is the last day of our gift certificate for Red Robin. No cooking for two days. I am going to try to get allot of housework done and work up a good appetite. I was able to complete my overtime of twelve hours last night and it was a nice night that went out without a hitch. This the week of the strawberry festival in the town I live in, so the hospital is really busy.The nice cool weather has been a blessing. I can hear the birds outside of my window as I write. I heard a great sermon this morning by John Townsend that Christians are to part of this world but, not be of it.  We are command by God to go out into the world but, not become like the world.That we should learn as much about secular culture as possible in order to understand and lead others to Christ. We are not to compromise are values, when we are in a land that is not our own. Because Christians are citizens of heaven. I believe that is why it is so important to have a strong value system. If you are are unsure who you are and what you believe it is difficult to not become part of the culture. This is why it is important to read and study the word of God. The Bible is the guide book to how to lead are lives.

Popular Posts