Last night was a very stressful night at work. There was one emergency after another. It was a very stressful situation for everyone. One of the patient care technician became angry when I told her she had to wait for her lunch because, the last person was coming back late due to the chaos we were all facing. She became angry and started yelling, I going to lunch now into the patients room. I ask her to stop this was not professional and the patient was trying to sleep. She yelled his eyes are open he is awake, it was three am. I was trying to adjust his medication. I had to secure his medication and go counsel her.   I then went and took care of the patient. I apologized and completed my duties.I was praying about the situation in the lobby waiting for my husband to pick me up. In fact I had been praying about it all night. while she came up to me apologized and said she was praying about it also. The patient then came down for a walk and said he received the best care ever from us.  God was present and he answered my prayers.God was with me through the trail and I could feel his presence.

Popular Posts