So I have had a few rough days at work. I have a co-worker attacking me because of my facial expressions because I was overwhelmed. She went to the boss and made a big deal about it and spoke badly about me to everyone on the floor. I have decided to respond in love. I have become her secret sister and been leaving her little love notes and gifts. I can only change myself but, it is still hard to forget someone trying to get you fired from your lively hood. God has forgiven me so I have to forgive her. I have done three things for my pleasure today, went to a wellness coach, learned to remove negative feeling from my brain by saying this is the feeling I am having, let it pass. I did my nails, spent time with my husband and cats, visited my mother and grandmother. Went to the YMCA and swam, wrote, I have remained on my keto diet lost 10 pounds. Things that brought me pleasure today. A big cup of coffee with a atkins lemon bar. Floating and watching the clouds, Puppy kisses. Kitty kisses, husband kisses, sun and cool weather. Reading Hidea. Talking with family

Popular Posts