So I have been having some really interesting days at work. One day was so bad I did not want to go back the next but, the charge nurse changed my assignment and the next was so much better. I had forgotten to waste my PCA medication and had to go back. I took care of a homeless man with mental illness that was refusing everything. I finally one him over the next day and was able to get him to follow doctors orders. The local store has been giving me free coffee every morning. As a gift for serving the public. I began to practice respecting my husband more and letting him take the finances over fully. He has come up with some very creative was to make sure that the bills are paid, we have money to go on a vacation and even savings. My friend Moreen came from Georgia to stay for a week. We had a lot of talking, good food and movies. The weather has been cold, stormy and rainy. This had led to a few great afternoon naps. Reading great books and knitting hats for winter. I have also been practicing meditation to calm my spirt listing to weightless and praying to Jesus every day on my lunch break. I have continue to eat healthy. I have been blessed with wonderful fruits, vegetable and cheeses. I did cheat and had some wonderful checkers fries from checkers with extra salt. I have been getting a lot of hugs from people at work. We are also having a pot luck at work. I have been having wonderful warm showers every night and using doctor Teals lavender body wash. I love this rainy weather. My husband went to the k mart was able to use are k mart points and got 48 bottle of water. I am getting older at the time has come that I must decide to adopt or not. I am afraid because I hear so many parents say that they go through such great challenges with their birth children like running away or chocking them. I wonder if I have the strength of character that is needed to parent. My aunt just told me a story today about my schizophrenic mother she was being harassed on a bus by another women. My aunt prayed every day to protect my mother. One day the Lord told her to look under my mothers shirt. She did and she had a small hammer. This stopped my mother from making a terrible choice that would have been devastating for both parities. I must learn that it is not my strength but the Lords that will guide me in the adventure of parenting. I also read this article that if we slow down to notice the details in everything time slows down. Life seems so fast today because we as a society are failing to see the details around us. I had a wonderful long talk with my aunt of the phone. I am so blessed a had a long hot shower. I have coconut shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. I had lavender soap that smelled wonderful during my shower. I had was able to shave my legs. Then I had lemon scented lotion and powder to apply. A big fluffy purple towel and soft bath mat under my feet. I had a tooth ache with medicine to get rid of the pain. Toothpaste, floss and clean water to brush my teeth. Cool air to and food to eat. Thank You God for my many blessings. I also have a wonderful caring husband.
I have also been wondering about how I worship God. I have been looking into many churches and have wondered if you join the wrong church and worship God in the wrong religion will it sadden our heavenly father. The storm Alberto has passed without us receiving any damage to our home. My husband was able to pay our mortgage today. I have also been given access to free research articles at work. This is a great benefit to continue my studies. Thank you heavenly father for my health and your guidance.

Popular Posts