I just finished the book loving my actual life by Alexander Kuykendall, it had a lot of great advice. I love that she shared her Christian faith throughout her account. This is a must read for summer, for anyone who wants to have a new perspective on their life. I had a lot of great things happen yesterday. I went to the heart doctor he said my heart was fine and I continue working with my free personal trainer. I get 16 free sessions from my work for free. He said he does not tell many patients this but, he wants me to eat more salt. Then my little sister Jen going to have a little girl. She sent me the cutest sonogram pics. Had a good talk with my sister Jen and brother Cj My husband I have been working on the house together had time to watch the big bang theory. Had a good talk with my friend Robin. I am praying about my husbands blood sugar.I also found out I could continue my masters




Popular Posts