Cooking for the family reverse dinner and party God is good

The past few days have been really busy. I had two really great days at work, I was able to get all my patients medical needs met, baths, clean beds and back rubs. I really felt like I did really well. Saturday I went to a mothers day event with my extra Mom Ann Potter. The woman spoke about stepping out in faith. She talked about always being afraid and when she stepped out in faith and trusted God he sent her on a mission trip to Uganda. This trip ended up transforming her life. I have been praying a lot about adoption asking God to lead me in the right direction. I had prayed for him to basically yell the answer at me. The very next words out of the woman's mouth whatever you want to do step out in faith she then stated like adoption, travel, writing books starting a ministry. It was just like God shouting at my heart. I am worried about being hurt by a child and them rejecting me. But, is it not more important that they receive the love of adoption that Christ gave us despite, all of our sins and not deserving his love. I hope that I am strong enough to take this journey. Wait did I not learn anything? I don't have to be strong enough, because God will take care of what is his will. That trusting him is respect. Maybe when God talks about the family and church and respecting your husband. This relationship begins with him and trusting him. They had high heals on the table with pretty flowers, white rose corsages. The colors where pink, and green. They had a cross with shoes walking to the cross. It was lovely. Out Back catered us with salad, dressing, coffee, tea, grilled chicken with white sauce, lemons string beans, cheese cake drizzled with chocolate.
Then Sunday we had a 16 birthday party for my niece, Katlyn. A lot of family and friends came, we had one of our family members Garth as a DJ. We had paint gun fights with colors, balloons and crazy string. The older family members also got each other all different colors. We played kick ball, soccer. We also had a game of Crocket. Then we all played board games late into the evening. I had my little baby Even with me all day and night. He was a very good baby. I also found out that my sister Jessica is having a beautiful baby girl. Then Monday Dave and I started going to our new doctor. She was really through. She found a small thing in my heart and is sending me to a cardiologist. I feel fine but, she just wants me to go to make sure. I have continued to exercise everyday. I am so grateful for having good health insurance and my new friend Robin.  My niece Courtney is thinking about joining the air force and letting her husband be a stay at home dad. I don't want her to go for selfish reason but, I like having my family close. I also worry she will not have enough time with her baby. I do think it would be good for her in they way that she would benefit from direction and disapline. I have also been cleaning every day trying to get the house together. I have really been enjoying audio books. We also squeezed in a nap today for two hours. Dave is cooking dinner on the grill. I am really worried that Dave's AIC is so high I am afraid he will die, I do not want to be without him. I have been following this low carb diet I hope it leads him to do the same.






Popular Posts