I have a great deal to be grateful for. All month I have had great days at work. We did the ice cream social for the middle school in our home town it was great. We had a very nice family day and birthday party for my niece. My cousin, friend mo, Even, husband, nephew Josh aunt Linda where all their. We played board games together. Had dinner and cake it was great. I really worked well with my tech was able to bath and care for all my patients well. We have been having wonderful rainy cool days. I have been able to read every day. Spend time with my friend mo. My sister and brother both called me. I have lost ten pounds on my diet. I have also got a great deal of spring cleaning done. I also met a nurse that started a patient advocate business. I am grateful for time with my friend. Lavender baths. fresh coffee. loving pets. A great husband

Popular Posts