Option B

I have just finished reading Option B by Sheryl Sanberg. I found this author, gave a very personal account that provided valuable lessons for any person to improve their resilience in life. I like that she broke down how to handle grief in small baby steps and that joy can still be found among ashes. Well done Mrs. Sanberg. This is a book that will go on my list of must reads for everyone. One thing that I found interesting in her book was not only to journal about gratitude but, three things that brought you joy daily.
Today I had joy from the beautiful cool day and long nap with my husband
Having time to sit by my husband while he is enjoying his computer game writing.
Talking with family and friends on the phone
Going to the Lions club meeting and having my nephew Josh tell me about his podcast
Hearing a young man in the special Olympics speak
Have a great country meal with my husband and nephew.

Popular Posts