I have had some really great days at work. Some colleges put some nice things about me on the board. Dave cleaned the bathroom so beautifully. Dave took me my friends and family to the blueberry festival for my birthday. We took 14 people and spent up under hundred dollars that included lunch drinks and some beautiful tiles for my fireplace. We also picked 30 pounds of berry's to freeze for all the families. It was a wonderful spring day. Then afterwards my friends had us all over for dinner and gave me bed bath and beyond for my birthday. My sister and brothers called me for my birthday from up north. My cats gave me extra cuddles. I have been doing really good on my keto diet I have lost ten pounds so far. We also went to our lions club meeting and had a great speaker from the special Olympics. I have had time to clean, read Sarah plain and tall. The life giving home by Sally and Sarah Clarkson. My niece Courntney said that me and Dave where her second set of parents it made me happy. I thank God every day for all the blessings he has given me. Despite facing hardship he has always kept me above the storm, I am blessed

Popular Posts