Mike and laure playing dress up.
Today has many blessing I had a meeting at work and received a lot of praise from co-workers and my boss. I made a little extra money going to the meeting, I had along nap on a cool day under my electric blanket with my sweet husband. I completed three nursing classes for free, My fur baby spent hours cuddling me. I talked with a new friend on the phone. I talked with my niece Cortney, who I am so proud of. She said that when she was a kid we said some things that hurt her. She feels that she has to be perfect, I tried to reassure her I love her the way she is. I think she tired from studying from finals, Told her to drink some warm milk, go to bed early she is negative because she tired. She agreed. I hope she does get some sleep she a new mother of a cute baby boy

Popular Posts