I have so much to be thankful in the last three day. I attended a church barbeque with pork, beans, cold slaw, buns and coke. We went to a cake walk. A silent action, car show, and a craft fair. Dave brought me a firefly pin, that you can change the center four times, for my birthday. My friend gave me all this for my birthday. We also had pizza, fancy cakes and board games and watched the hokey game. To top it all off we had pizza hut pizza. In the morning my husband took me thrifting. I had $ 25.00 dollars of birthday money. I bought two dresses, perfume, a craft book, a pretty old lamp, several books for summer reading, a trash  can, two pampered chef cook books, three broaches, a baby shower gift and a few toys for my little nephew. Sunday was a lazy day, reading free books from the library. It was cool and stormy. Long naps and talking to friends on the phone. Cuddling with husband. Snuggles from my cats and card making. Monday I made a get well card for my Zac who got third degree burns. Caught up with friends on phone. Deep conditioned my hair. Read and cleaned. Played two games of yatzee with husband. Had garlic chicken for dinner. Did a little grocery shopping. Talked to my sister Jessica and worked on a birthday card for Kaylyne. Snuggled my cats while I worked on my housekeeping schedule box

Popular Posts