Well my husband surprised me last night with breakfast at 3:00 am and a moonlight walk. The moon was full and the stars shining it was beautiful. The weather has been cooler and has been great. I have a lot on my plate the next few weeks. We have a company party we decorating for. I have to go buy decorations tonight. I have a birthday party for my friend Moreen this Sunday. I have had church that has been just wonderful. It is like God is speaking to my heart. I would like to say that I am prepared but, I have to start right now in 5:00 am the cooler weather has led to a lot of naps on my part. My husband and I had the flue earlier in the month and my motivation level has not been very good. We went back to the doctor and she gave us a clean bill of health. She stated the fevers were gone. I have also been talking to my siblings on the phone. I need to get over to see my mother soon.

Popular Posts